OOPS stands for object oriented programming language . Oops is a concept that is introduced in programming to make coding more understandable by resemble programming to real world object.Object means a real word entity such as ball, car,chair, table etc.
1) Reduce complexity of software development by keeping details, and
2) Especially changes to details, from spreading throughout the entire program.
Object-Oriented Programming is a methodology or paradigm to design a program using classes and objects. It simplifies the software development and maintenance by providing some concepts.We read only basic of these feature more details are further in tutorial of OOPS.
These feature are follows:
1) Inheritance Reusability of code.It enables parent and child relationships
2) Abstraction Hide inner details or implementation of coding.
3) Encapsulation. Encapsulation is special feature of Oops concept, It enables to bind data and functions together So, that they manipulate the data, and keeps safe from outside interference and misuse both.
4) PolyMorphism Polymorphism means one name many forms.Poly + Morph = PolyMorphism. It enables too have many methods with same name to increase readability of a program.